3S asphalt pavement construction method is applied to the permeation type semi-flexibility pavement. Under this method, the voids of special asphalt mixture are filled in with special cement milk and made hardened. This process enables to provide the flexible pavement with rigidity against consolidation and fluidity. However, the stress alleviation property of 3S pavement remains unchaged and thereby retains flexibility same as conventional asphalt pavement.
- Excellent flow resistance.
- Coloring is also possible by coloring cement milk.
- It is easier and more economical to install than concrete pavement.
- Erosion resistance against oils.
- Park, Container yard, Wharf and yacht harbor, Gasoline station, Parking lot, tunnels, toll gate, Ascending traffic lanes,
- Cobblestone pavement can also be created by grooving or blasting this pavement.
ABCD (Asphalt - Block - Compacted - Design)
ABCD (Asphalt – Block – Compacted – Design) pavement is different from conventional asphalt pavement by installing a template (form) on the existing asphalt pavement after laying it out and rolling it from above to give a block-shaped pattern on the surface. It is an economical asphalt pavement type landscape pavement that finishes the taste.
The block pattern and coloring make it possible to create a highly designed road surface according to the surrounding environment.
- By embossing a block pattern on asphalt pavement and color coating it, it looks like a stone pavement or brick paving.
- The coloring enhances the surface and improves durability, and since there are no steps due to different joints, it can be used for barrier-free needs.
- Due to the groove pattern, it drains well when it rains, making it easier to walk.
- It has excellent workability and can be installed in a short period of time and at low cost.
- It can be used as a landscape pavement such as parks, open spaces, and promenades.
- It can also be used for management roads and parking lots where vehicles can enter, such as parks and theme parks.
By adding improved soil (special softwood bark, etc.) to the existing soil or purchased soil, it is possible to control mud and dust, etc., and refresh the soil to an easy-to-use ground.
- Soil mud after rainfall is suppressed, and drainage can be improved.
- It suppresses dust in fine weather and contributes to improving the environment when using the ground.
- Weed germination can be suppressed and maintenance is improved.
- The fibrous bark is expected to prevent soil runoff by maintaining structural darkness.
- Coniferous bark decomposes slowly and can be expected to have a long-term soil improvement effect.
- School grounds
- Earthen roads
- Soccer fields.
Water absorption resistance is improved by Impleclay soil
Comparison test after 7 hours soking
In the current ground where the soil is hard or boulders are mixed, it is possible to improve the particle size distribution and the mixability by using a stone separator that also has a classification function.
Environmentally friendly wood chip pavement that takes advantage of the texture of wood.
- Woodchip pavement “Komichi” is an environment-friendly pavement that makes effective use of bark and thinned wood.
- Since it is made from natural wood chips, it has excellent cushioning properties, less strain on the ankles and knees of the body, and a soft walking feeling.
- Furthermore, in addition to the solidifying force of the special binder, the wood chips are properly entwined and bonded to each other, so they have excellent durability.
- Parks and forest walkways
- Botanical garden and exhibition hall passages
- Promenade around archaeological sites and historic sites
- Water park and embankment promenade
- Hiking trail.
Elasticity test result
The surface voids of the permeable asphalt pavement coated with the earth color coloring material are filled with decomposed granite soil. It realizes a landscape that combines the texture of the soil with durability.
- Since the base is asphalt pavement, it has excellent durability.
- The result is a natural texture that is a mixture of earth-colored colorants and decomposed granite soil.
- It is inexpensive and can be constructed in a short construction period.
- The pavement also has a water retention function and is friendly to both people and the environment.
- Use for promenades and open spaces in parks and amusement facilities
- Use for retro-style plazas such as theme parks
- Vehicles that can be boarded are limited to light vehicles.