- Improved permeability
- Removal of surface stones
- Improvement of hardened ground
- Soil improvement of planting zone
- We will improve the ground where the stones are exposed or hardened to a soft ground
- It is also possible to restore the function by mixing the ground with poor permeability with sand or improvement materials.
- Mixing and sieving work is done in one process, so construction can be done in a short period of time.
- The stones in the lower layer can be effectively used as a drainage layer, so it is an environmentally friendly construction method that does not generate waste.
- In addition to the ground, it can be applied to soil improvement of large-scale planting zones and soft rock soil such as golf courses.
The ground is scraped up and the existing soil is crushed by the rotor bit. When it is struck around the hood by its centrifugal force, it is screened by the screen.
Rotor Hood Structure