3D Machine Control Summary
- 3D grader using the technology that controls automatically operating device
- Use positioning information from the total station and 3D design data
- A system that uses the same principle but gives instructions on what kind of work device should be moved, not automatically controlled.
- Even if there is no work index, the operator of the heavy equipment can finish the construction object into an appropriate shape.
3DMC = 3 DIMENSION MACHINE CONTROL
It can be used with both GNSS and total station positioning methods, but there are differences in the features.
|Vertical direction ±40mm
|Vertical direction ±10mm
|No. of controllable units
|1 to ｎ (In control area)
|1 to 1
|It does not affect
|NG when raining or snowing. Reduced accuracy in dense fog and dust
|Cannot be used in places where the sky is blocked
Machine blade of grader moves automatically according to the design shape
BENEFIT OF USING 3D GRADER
- Decrease the stakes for elevation and alignment
- Decrease manpower and cost for setting the stakes
- Decrease the checking elevation
- Reduced inspection work around heavy machinery → Improved safety
- Schedule shortens
- Continuous grading is possible